The Internet has leveled the playing field. Independent Brokers like DiFranco Realty offer the same MLS access as the big franchise realty companies and often better marketing and customer service – all for much lower fees. The costs to market a home have dropped dramatically over the last ten years as 90% of people now use the internet in their home search. National chains and local brokerages have high overhead costs with large offices and still keep a high percentage of your sale with a traditional 6% commission rate. At DiFranco Realty we operate with a low overhead (no big fancy offices), and we pass those savings on to you. Since our commission is lesser amount than traditional real estate companies, more sellers are choosing to list their homes with us. We can afford to charge less because we are selling more homes and have lower overhead costs!
- Great Service, Low Cost! We have low overhead so we can pass the savings on to you. Perfect for:
- Homeowners and first-time buyers
- New or rehab construction contractors
- student housing before and after graduation
- Savings of 25% of the cost of commission when selling your home (4.5% vs. 6%, $2,250 savings on a $150,000 home sale)
- 5+ years experience in Real Estate with multiple investment properties in Kirksville and Columbia
- Accurate comps for setting list and/or offer price achieving 97% of list price and negotiating for the buyers 93% of asking price
- Rehab and house flipping experience to accurately estimate the necessary repairs with our proprietary Repair Estimator
- Listing your home on all the major Real Estate services to include your local MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia, etc.
- Professional video of your home and a drone, when appropriate
- AND IF YOUR HOME DOESN’T SELL WITHIN 90 DAYS, D.W. WILL BUY IT.*
And when your home sells, D.W., graduating class of KHS 1977, will donate $100 to the KHS Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.
D.W. is proud to be aligned with Veterans United as a Partnered Agent.
DiFranco realty has been in business since 2015 in the St. Louis area. And we now we are expanding into the Kirksville market. DiFranco Realty specializes in residential real estate sales for both buyers and sellers. D.W. Cole and his broker, Joey DiFranco, have over 15 years of experience in real estate and have over 75 million in transactions. From buying your first home to expanding your real estate investment portfolio, our team at DiFranco Realty looks forward to helping you realize all your real estate goals, big and small. And if you are looking for investment properties, Joey and D.W. own over 20 investment properties separately; they know real estate investing.
D.W. was raised in Kirksville and graduated from Truman State University (Northeast Missouri State University). After being out of the area for almost 35 years he bought a home at Spring Lake in 2017 and permanently relocated in 2019. D.W. got into real estate investing 6 years ago and currently owns investment properties in Kirksville. D.W. spent over 30+ years in the advertising and marketing industry and now he is excited to bring his marketing and real estate expertise and a new real estate concept to the Kirksville/Northeast Missouri area! DiFranco Realty offers a unique commission structure charging only 4.5% to sell a home, allowing sellers to keep more of their hard-earned dollars. Buyers can also benefit from our lost cost structure. DiFranco Realty is all about, “Full Service, Low Cost!” We offer the same product as our competitors, with up to a 25% savings!
*Exclusions and exceptions apply.